Facebook is one of the world’s biggest social media hubs, with almost half of the world’s population being registered on it. These networking sites are not just for individuals, organizations and institutions also have a stake, and they come with tons of data and media files with such a huge network of people. Sadly though, if you found a super cute dog video or infotainment video that you really like, you won’t be able to directly download it from the Facebook app or website. Fortunately for you, many internet options let you download Facebook videos. In this article, we will discuss some ways you can download Facebook videos on Android. Let us see the methods and their steps:
Using Third Party Apps to download Facebook videos on Android
There are a vast number of third-party apps available on the Google Play Store and on the Internet that will help you download Facebook videos on your Android phone. In this article, we won’t discuss them as it would frankly be impossible to cover each app also, their credibility may not be up to the point. It is best not to hamper the security of your device (and the data in it) by trusting some random app. If you would still like to use a third-party app, check its reviews before using its services and accepting its terms and conditions.
Using Online services to Get Facebook videos on Android
Using online services is the best method to get Facebook videos on Android. This is precisely so because they do not require you to give access to your storage (as the videos will be downloaded through your browser), plus the process is also faster than any third-party app. Here are some of the websites you can use to download Facebook videos on Android:
Download Facebook videos using fdown
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone, and login into your account. You can also use the Facebook website on your browser.
- Find a Facebook video you would like to download.
- Once you find a post, tap on the more/menu option in the top right corner of the post/video (three dot icon).
- You will be presented with this small list, from this list tap on the option of “copy link”.
- Now go to your home screen and launch your preferred web browser.
- Tap on the search bar and go to this link, https://fdown.net/
- In the center of the screen there would be another search bar option with a download button beside it. Tap on the search bar.
- Paste the Facebook video link you just copied.
- Then tap on the download button.
- After a few seconds it will ask you which quality would you like for your video, tap or normal quality or HD quality depending on your preferences.
- The website will take you to another page with the video being played on it.
- Once you are here, tap on the more/menu button (three dot icon) in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Finally, tap on the download button.
If this online service (website) is not available in your country, you can use a VPN or some other websites just like this one. You can follow the same steps for these alternative online services to download Facebook videos on an Android phone: